Thursday, September 24, 2009

Twitter Related Tools

1) TweetEffect.com gives out the summary of a twitter users activity effeciency. Its shows how many unfollowed and followed a user between their tweet updates.

http://alltwittertools.com/framed.php?action=goto&id=507
Sometimes it's good to see a summary of twitter activity. This could be a good tool when someone has a business and they can track followers and customers. I know I would like to have a tool like this if I was a business owner.

2) Emailtwitter: With this service, you can send tweets to Twitter from your cellphone without incurring SMS charges.

http://www.emailtwitter.com
This is a great tool because sometimes you get charged for text messages from cellphone companies and having this tool is a great advantage !

3) hellotxt: This service enables you to update Twitter, a host of other micro blogging sites, and social networking sites with one click.
Yes!! This is the best tool - one update to multiple sites! Saves alot of time on updating status everywhere!
http://hellotxt.com/

4) Twinbox is a tool for Outlook that will send the latest tweets from your friends as incoming email messages.
I could use this instead of checking tweeter from my iphone while I am at work. I can set up a folder in my outlook inbox so all messages from Tweeter go directly there!

http://www.techhit.com/TwInbox/twitter_plugin_outlook.html

5) Twitterfone: You can update Twitter from your mobile phone using this service
I could use this to send tweets by dialing a local number and speaking my message to Twitterfone. This is handy while driving!

http://www.twitterfone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment